Skip to main content
110 Main ST, Beckley, WV 25801 | (304) 553-0756
by West Virginia Registered Agent LLC

Certificate of Authority for West Virginia LLC

Foreign West Virginia LLC

If you have an LLC located outside of West Virginia and you want to operate in West Virginia, you will need to register your limited liability company as a foreign West Virginia LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the West Virginia Secretary of State.

We can register your out of state LLC in West Virginia for $100
plus the state filing fee.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just sign up with us as your registered agent in West Virginia. All Foreign West Virginia LLCs will require a registered agent. You can have this service for $49 a year.

Once you sign up for our West Virginia registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the West Virginia foreign LLC form you file with the West Virginia Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

After taking a look at the resources and forms we provide in your client account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can click on the add services tab in your account, and have us submit your filing for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. As part of that service, we will also obtain the correct documents from the home state of your LLC organization that we need to correctly register your foreign LLC in the state of West Virginia.